Bach Dang Wharf is in the centre of District 1, near the Monument of General Tran Hung Dao which was built on Ton Duc Thang Street to commemorate the glorious victory against the Yuanmeng invaders in 1288 on the Bach Dang River.
On the occasion of the 300th anniversary of Sai Gon – Ho Chi Minh City (1699-1998), Bach Dang Park was upgraded with some architectures to serve the locals and tourists. Bach Dang Wharf has a total area of about 23,400m2 with a length of 1.3km and it is a green space of the city.
Price per person in USD
FREE (All tour excluded meals and entrance fees)
Reunification Palace (40.000 VND)
War Remnants Museum (40.000 VND)
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Meeting Point|
|DEPARTURE TIME||20:00 PM (from meeting point)|
VNS Tour‘s guide will pick-up you at your hotel’s lobby and start walking tour:
– We will start the journey with Bach Dang Wharf and Mong bridge, where you will walk from Bach Dang Wharf to Mong bridge to see the beauty of the night of the Saigon River.
– We will have the snack with one of three Vietnamese dishes below:
– Then, we can enjoy a short walk in Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street, the most modern walking street in Vietnam.
– Finally, you can choose one of three Vietnamese desserts below:
– The tour ends at around 22:00 pm.