Coming to Da Lat you not only have a chance to see flowers, Beautiful Pine forest. Besides, there are also famous waterfalls attached with many romantic legendary.
We will visit 4 waterfalls and some more interesting places in Dalat:
- Elephant waterfall: A beauty completely without human intervention hand. A wild beauty as the message itself of the plateau with a height of over 30m, 15m wide.
- Let’s stop to visit Highlands Coffee Plantation and Weasel Coffee Workshop (Kopi luwak or civet coffee): tasting coffee (excluded fee) and learn about the coffee making process.
Linh An Pagoda with huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people
- Pongour Waterfall: is about 50 meters high, divided into seven cascading waterfalls, viewed from a distance as beautiful as a beautiful woman’s hair. The big ones, on the cascading waterfalls that make the white foam flying.
On the way, we will stop at some local restaurant for lunch. After lunch visit Mushroom Village.
- Prenn waterfall: this is an eco-tourism complex with a total area of nearly 1, 000ha in the midst of a pristine, primitive forest.
- Datanla Waterfall is one of the favorite places of visitors, who come to Dalat. With a height of about 20m, the waterfalls down to form a place where is called “Suoi Tien”. At here you also can do the roller coaster go down to the bottom to see the waterfall and return by roller coaster as well or just by walk in 10 to 15 minutes up!
After the whole trip, will drop off at your hotel or places you want around the city
End of services.
*** Note: For lunch, the tour guide will be able to give you a recommendation on some local restaurant.