- Tour overview
Hue is a staple of Vietnamese cuisine. Even locals can be unaware
of the many famous specialties that have roots in Hue. Leaving the
noise of urban life behind, take an unforgettable adventure in Thuy
Bieu Eco-village, representing the countryside of Hue with the clear
8:00 AM: Our dragon boat will pick up group at Toa Kham wharf, start cruising on Perfume River. Stop for a visit to
typical Thien Mu Pagoda which is a historic temple and the symbol of Hue romantic city
10:30 AM: jump back to the boat for a scenic cruise to Hue Ecolodge where our local guide are ready to wait and
welcome you to visit Thuy Bieu Eco-village, an authentically village representing the country side of Hue with the clear
notion “garden -home”
11:00 AM: Spend 1 hours to stroll or bike around quiet village and take time to Thuy Bieu local market & buy the
necessary ingredients for cooking class
* Visit local garden, old ancestral temple and communicate with local people.
* Visit handicraft families such as the incense making family, the joss paper making family and the paper painting
family, to discover the daily life of local people while they work strenuously with joy and enthusiasm.
12:00 PM: take time to join a special cooking class at Hue Ecolodge, prepare a healthy and hearty meal under the
instruction of our chef.
* Vả trộn (vả unripe fruits sliced into pieces mixed with herbs)
* Khoái cake (a pan-fried crepe, typically stuﬀed with shrimp and pork belly)
* Ram Ít cake (a patty of crispy deep-fried sticky rice topped with stir-fried shrimp and pork).
1:30 PM: at the end of the tour, you will have time to relax by slipping your feet into medicinal herb water, a traditional therapeutic practice, and enjoy an excellent massage by expert blind masseurs.